BROLLY welcomes submissions of original papers that make contributions to the research field of social sciences, pursuing the changes that occur in the contemporary world.
We publish each issue a selection of articles in the areas of philosophy, sociology, political sciences, ethics, education, semiotics, psychology, communication, economics and cultural studies.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
BROLLY. JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES is published both in print and online.
Frequency: Three issues per year (April, August, December)
All papers are peer-reviewed prior to publication.
BROLLY is free of article processing charges (APCs), article submission charges or any other hidden charges.
After the manuscript submission, the peer review process implies the following steps:
1. The Editors assigns Reviewers to the manuscript.
2. The Reviewers review the manuscript.
- accepted without any changes: BROLLY will publish the manuscript in its original form.
- accepted with minor revisions: BROLLY will publish the manuscript and ask the author to make a few changes.
- accepted after major revisions: BROLLY will publish the manuscript after the author makes the changes suggested by the reviewers and/or editors.
-revised and resubmitted: BROLLY is willing to reconsider the manuscript in another round of decision initiated after the authors make major changes.
-rejected: BROLLY will not publish the paper or reconsider it even if the author makes major changes.
3. The Editor drafts a decision to be sent to the author/authors.
Any manuscript is reviewed as a confidential document.
The main points of review procedure follow to assessing the relevance of the theme, the coherence of approach, the originality of data interpreting, the structure and clarity of presentation, the language correctness, the well-supported references, the standards of publication ethics.
The peer-review process may take up to 4 months. Authors will be notified if their text is accepted, recommended for revision, or rejected.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors grant rights of the "First Publisher" to London Academic Publishing and the Journal, and further agree for their work to be licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0), which allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter free distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- To enter additional contractual arrangements with "non-exclusive distribution" of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., publish the manuscript in a book), authors are required to notifying the publisher in advance and ensures that the new material gives appropriate credit to the First Publisher, provides a link to Journal, and indicates if changes were made.
- Authors are fully permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in university repositories, scientific databases as ResearchGate, Academia.edu, etc. or on their websites).
- Manuscripts submitted under multiple authorship are reviewed on the assumption that all listed authors concur in the submission and agree on the final version to be published.
Open Access Policy
This is an Open Access journal. Articles are available free of charge as PDF-files on our website. No processing or publication fees are required. PDF-files can be previewed with Acrobat Reader or other PDF-viewers.
The opinions expressed in the published articles are the sole responsibility of the authors and do not reflect the opinion of the editors or members of the editorial board.