About the Journal
PERR is affiliated with Biruni University, Istanbul, Turkey
Psycho-Educational Research Reviews (PERR) is a scientific journal published since 2012 constantly, without delays, 3 times a year, presently in April, August and December.
General characteristics of PERR:
- Process: Submitted papers will appear online after initial qualification by the editorial team who evaluate: meeting the scope, quality criteria, detailed publishing standards and editorial policies, and two double-blind reviews.
- Two double-blind reviews: A rigorous and constructive independent and double-blind peer-review process.
- Range: All abstracts and full texts available free online to all universities/institutions worldwide ensures promotion to the widest possible audience.
- Access: Free on-line volumes and issues of the journal.
- Free of charges: No costs of the entire publishing process, submission, online publication and access.
- International focus: PERR has editorial board members, reviewers, and authors from Africa, Europe, North and South America and Asia, e.g.: Egypt, Poland, Turkey, UAE, United States, Argentine, Palestine, Japan, China, Brazil, Croatia, Jordan, Syria, Germany, Singapore, India, Greece, Spain, Peru, Colombia, Italy, Lebanon, Algeria, United Kingdom, Kosovo, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Purpose and Objectives
Psycho-Educational Research Reviews (PERR) is a scientific, scholarly journal reporting original contributions that advance knowledge in social sciences with emphasis on education and issues explored in its sub-disciplines such as:
- general education
- special education
- educational psychology
- sociology of education and social pedagogy (including social work issues)
- early childhood, elementary & secondary education
- higher education, adult, vocational, alternative, continuing education (including elderly students)
- distance education
- comparative and international education
- multilingual and multicultural education
- history of education
Topics may be related to any problems in the social sciences regarding education or its sub-disciplines. Such contributions may include:
- Theoretical original articles
- Theoretical reviews
- Reports of empirical research: quantitative, qualitative and mixed methods
- Case reports